[general] New Arabeyes Drupal Website

Thank you so much Djihad for your efforts yesterday!
Thank you all for the enjoyable time.

I need your opinion before going ahead and install a test install on my server, therefore making a prototype as Djihad requested.

First: for all:

Drupal 6.3 Arabic files are not ready yet.
Should we install Version 6 and use the Arabic files made available for 6.3 (that are originally for 5.9)?
And start a new project for testing and it.
http://drupal.org/node/232828

Or should we go with the older version of Drupal (V. 5.9) with its
Arabic language files that is stable and tested? just to be practical?
http://drupal.org/node/232778

and then we can make a plan for upgrading?

Second:
For all:
Please send me all your ideas for the new website in all aspects and functions/ modules, features that you see important. All your inputs will of course be subject to discussion and consensus approval.

Third:
For Djihad: What exactly do you need in the prototype?
Also, do you mean a working install of the CMS, but not fully filled with data and stuff..or just homepage design under drupal?

Also, do you think I should start website discussions in the admin list, or dev list? or here in the general list?

I will also need to have contact with Daif to arrange our work on this project. Then we can give an expected deadline for the prototype.

Thanks

Mohamed