Re: thal moved to new location

Khaled,

You might want to take a look at the two keyboards Sakhr used to use for its old DOS Arabic programs (one for QWERTY and the other for AZERTY) and also the ASMO 663 keyboard. You can find them in old Sakhr manuals. All three keyboards put thal in a better position. I've never understood why the IBM keyboard became the de facto standard for Arabic. Could it be because Microsoft adopted it? :)

Nicholas