thal moved to new location

The challange of the Thal was more complicated than I thought and we needed to change its location. This was an excellent opportunity to follow Amr's advice and remove the lam-alef combined letters (this I believe solves one of the known linux bugs)

new layout: mediumware.net/olpc/keyboard-v4.xls (see page 15 for the layout)

I would love to get feedback as I did some bold moves:

1. removed the lam-alef combined letters
2. Moved Thal and Shadda onto the B and T keys (shadda is next to other tashkeel letters)
3. Moved < > above Seen and Sheen, and moved \ | to where the english equivelant lives.
4. Moved the & and ^ to locations prevoiusly occupied by lam alef combinations.

The major change is really the location of the Thal and Shadda.

feedback appreciated.

Khaled

--
Khaled Hassounah