Re: Vote for bug 71695: HTML heading containing div block breaks layout

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
[...]
> But Ossama isn't the list of bugs for only those related to Arabic?

Isn't this related to Arabic?

> Also, you can resolve this issue easily by changing the text indent to 0px
> instead of 5px on your style.css file

Why would I have to do this if it's working fine with other browsers? It should
be fixed.

> A last note, would you please remove the BOM sign from your style.css file as
> Mohammed Yousif has mentioned some days ago.

BOM? What ever it is, I tried removing any letter from the start of this file
but it always got back some how. I'm using gedit but still it gets back not
sure of anyway I can do it.

=====
regards,
Ossama Khayat