Fwd: About OpenOffice.org and MacOS X

I'm forwarding your message to Arabeyes' "general" mailing-list in hopes
of getting some answers/suggestions your way - please subscribe to the
list and/or read the archives for future answers/pointers.

Regards,

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
--- Begin Message --- Hi Oueja:

At first, thank you very much for your time. I would know something about the aviavility of an arabic version of OpenOffice.org for MacOS X.

A friend of mine is Arab Filologist and he runs OS X on his laptop. Another one friend is the translator of OO.org into Basque. Probably I'll try to mantain an hypotetical port eu-openoffice-XX for FreeBSD (my operating system of choice) but I can't try to compile OO.org into Arab in my iBook with OSX for two reasons:

- a laptop with G4 900Mhz processor is not the best machine to compile source

- how I'll check if it runs if the software is in Arab, an language that I can't read neither understand? ;-)

Thank you very much

Best regards, Ouja