Sorry for the delay & my plan

Salam,

Really sorry for not working or reporting back on Mozilla or Gnome, I
was very busy with life and college, everyday at night (when I usually
work on projects or reply to emails) I was so tired to do anything...

Yesterday I realized I haven't done anything for more than a week...

For Gnome, I couldn't connect to Jabber, even after trying 6 clients
with almost every possible setting, as for IRC, thanks to Abdulaziz,
I've got a shell account that allows IRC, I'll contact Nadim and try
to get it to work.

For Mozilla, I'll try to continue contacting the translate tools devs,
there is also a tool that may help in fixing the issues we have with
converting .po's back to Mozilla formats, if we can't get the problems
solved in 2-3 days, I'll just copy the strings over manually, so we
can start testing the translation next week.

I'll also import Thunderbird strings and start working on them, but
first I need to know whether to keep using .po's or switch back to
Mozilla formats.

Sorry again,

Ayman