Re: Vote for bug 71695: HTML heading containing div block breaks layout

On Yaum al-Ahad 15 Shawwal 1425 10:03 pm, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam all,
> I've just confirmed it. Konqueror has a bug showing HTML headings inside
> DIV tags.
> I've done my voting, it's now your turn ;-)
> http://bugs.kde.org/votes.cgi?action=show_bug&bug_id=71695
>
> Munzir, can you please add it to the list of bugs?

But Ossama isn't the list of bugs for only those related to Arabic?

Also, you can resolve this issue easily by changing the text indent to 0px
instead of 5px on your style.css file

.item a         {color: #00ff00; display:block; width: 100%; text-indent:5px;}

A last note, would you please remove the BOM sign from your style.css file as
Mohammed Yousif has mentioned some days ago.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA