Re: Vote for bug 71695: HTML heading containing div block breaks layout

On Yaum al-Ithnain 16 Shawwal 1425 9:19 pm, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> --- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > But Ossama isn't the list of bugs for only those related to Arabic?
>
> Isn't this related to Arabic?

No, it happens in every text even English.

> > Also, you can resolve this issue easily by changing the text indent to
> > 0px instead of 5px on your style.css file
>
> Why would I have to do this if it's working fine with other browsers? It
> should be fixed.

It's already fixed now but till we have a new version, let's fix it ourselves.

> > A last note, would you please remove the BOM sign from your style.css
> > file as Mohammed Yousif has mentioned some days ago.
>
> BOM? What ever it is, I tried removing any letter from the start of this
> file but it always got back some how. I'm using gedit but still it gets
> back not sure of anyway I can do it.

use vim;

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA