Re: Sequential Fathatan Final Form (Items 9 and 10)

On Thursday 17 June 2004 02:23, Thomas Milo wrote:

> Our partners Tradigital have a big office in Cairo where they work on
> encoding the Qur'an in close cooperation with the Azhar. I met there with
> Sheikh Ali Gomaa. There reason I was there is that they had no clue about
> Unicode.

  I don't Sheikh Ali Gomaa, but Al-Azhar normally doesn't hand older masahef
  unless explicitly requested.
  So my suggestion is to always make sure that you really got what you were
  looking for not what was suggested by a single vendor.

  btw: Al-Azhar has really very weak policies regarding computer technologies,
         so this cooperation is probably weak too.

--
Mohammed Yousif
Egypt