Re: A Fribidi alternative?

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 12:20:05PM +0700, VisualMind wrote:
> it's because I faced several aggressive opinions from people who attack any
> thing has (or might have) a jewish hand! and thus I wanted to know the
> opinions of people here in the mailing list since most of you are aware of
> the values of opensource software and possibly faced similar cases.

Regarding myself:
[code]
cd ~/projects/katoob/
[mohammed at debian katoob]$ grep -B 1 gkrellxkb THANKS
* Anatoly Asviyan <arsen at alice dot nc dot huji dot ac dot il> <aanatoly at linuxmail dot org>
  - For writing "gkrellxkb", I borrowed the main idea and some code from it ;)
[/code]
And i use fribidi in katoob, And i respond to bug reports from emails
from domains ending with ".il"

That's free software, Another side of the world!

--
-- Katoob Main Developer