Re: A Fribidi alternative?

Salam again,

well.. I didn't mean to ask about the meaning of the boycott; I myself
beleive that free software have to be execluded as they're science materials,
but my question was to explore the others opinions (as I've already mentioned
in my prev. email)..
it's because I faced several aggressive opinions from people who attack any
thing has (or might have) a jewish hand! and thus I wanted to know the
opinions of people here in the mailing list since most of you are aware of
the values of opensource software and possibly faced similar cases.

Regards,
Salah Faya

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?