Re: A Fribidi alternative?

 You know what?
 You words totally killed my first impression about you.

On Saturday 12 July 2003 20:33, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> Regarding myself:
> [code]
> cd ~/projects/katoob/
> [mohammed at debian katoob]$ grep -B 1 gkrellxkb THANKS
> * Anatoly Asviyan <arsen at alice dot nc dot huji dot ac dot il> <aanatoly
> at linuxmail dot org> - For writing "gkrellxkb", I borrowed the main idea
> and some code from it ;) [/code]
> And i use fribidi in katoob, And i respond to bug reports from emails
> from domains ending with ".il"
>
> That's free software, Another side of the world!

  When I clicked on "Reply", I was trying to write only the first two lines
  but you simply should know (if you don't already) that patriosm can
  NOT be partitioned, NEVER, EVER!

--
Mohammed Yousif
"Ich liebe ihr, weil ohne sie kann ich nicht bin!"