Re: fortune (falsifying the Holy Qur'an)

On Monday 07 July 2003 23:33, Kumade Khawi wrote:

> Excuse me, but who, or what is "Fortune"? Everybody
> and
> their little brother has taken a shot at the Quran,
> the
> Bible, and just about any other Holly Scripture.
>
> I think you're giving our mainstream American media
> way too much credibility. The press (as it were) here
> is not to inform, but to entertain. Fortune, NY times,
> CNN or whatever, is nothing more than a high calorie
> entertainment diet (just like professional wrestling,
> music, movies,
> elections, etc.
>
> Journalists are not only twisting information to make
> it more entertaining, but they are down-right
> INVENTING them (cf. latest NY Times fiasco.)

 It's good to know that your media state things as facts while
 it may have invented it!

> Fortune is the business version of MTV, read the
> Economist instead.
>
> Btw, "Inaa na'hnu nazalnaa al-thikra wa inaa lahu la
> hafithun."

 Do you expect Allah to send strange-looking creatures to
 protect the Qur'an?
 It seems like you don't understand the idea behind protecting
 the Qur'an by Allah.
 Allah said that the Qur'an will be protected, this includes making us
 "muslims" _care_ about the Qur'an and stand against anyone who
 tries to falsify it but if we "muslims" failed, the Qur'an is still safe as
 Allah will protect it by a way or another.
 That's of course, ignoring that we "muslims" will not be muslims if we
 don't protect the Qur'an.

> P.S. This is the _wrong_ forum to post this.

 I saw your other email, but I just couldn't resist replying.

--
Mohammed Yousif
"Ich liebe ihr, weil ohne sie kann ich nicht bin!"