Re: fortune (falsifying the Holy Qur'an)

--- Mohammed Yousif <mhdyousif at gmx dot net> wrote:
>  Sadly, when I powered on my computer today, I saw
> this text:
>    Men are superior to women.
>    	   -- The Koran
>  Stating this text as "The Koran" is not fair,
[snip]

Excuse me, but who, or what is "Fortune"? Everybody
and
their little brother has taken a shot at the Quran,
the
Bible, and just about any other Holly Scripture.

I think you're giving our mainstream American media
way too much credibility. The press (as it were) here
is not to inform, but to entertain. Fortune, NY times,
CNN or whatever, is nothing more than a high calorie
entertainment diet (just like professional wrestling,
music, movies,
elections, etc.

Journalists are not only twisting information to make
it more entertaining, but they are down-right
INVENTING them (cf. latest NY Times fiasco.)

Fortune is the business version of MTV, read the
Economist instead.

Btw, "Inaa na'hnu nazalnaa al-thikra wa inaa lahu la
hafithun."

P.S. This is the _wrong_ forum to post this.