Re: fortune (falsifying the Holy Qur'an)

I don't care who wrote what to who, I've been monitoring this post for a while and while I haven't made any technical contributtions. I was glad to see that many people were interested in a certain topic such as Arabic Linux and they got together to make it better.

Same is true, while god will keep this Quraan safe from any harm, it is clear that we cannot be god's soldiers and true muslims if we do not take offence and start acting immediately.

Hence I have this call for a project, would anybody like to work on a project to build a bot to track such things on the web, also use RDF and and XML representation of the Quraan to provide links to the proper and true word of God.

I've been thinking about this for a while now, but the insults against Islam have increased lately and I would like to do something about them.

Let me know if there is interest in such a project, I have excellent experience in XML RDF and generally SGML based languages. Plus the usuall net based stuff.

Anybody?