Re: fortune (falsifying the Holy Qur'an)

 Salam,
  I think it's in most versions as fortune is not that vital.
  (grep didn't give you results most probably because you
   searched for 'koran', you should have searched for 'Koran')
  You should be able to find it in:
     /usr/share/games/fortunes/forunes2

--
Mohammed Yousif
"Ich liebe ihr, weil ohne sie kann ich nicht bin!"