Re: poEdit binaries with Right To Left (RTL) and GTK2 support available

On Monday 07 July 2003 16:23, Sara Mraish wrote:
> yes! I would translate, where can I find the file Precisely ?

Dear Sara,

Nice to hear from you, we welcome a translation in Arabic. The detailed steps
of translation are explained here (location of files added today):
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_steps.html

We hope you can also follow these guidelines:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_guidelines.html

pgAdmin3 snapshots including poEdit itself can be downloaded from:
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots

Detailed installation guide of snapshots can be found here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

I added you to the list of translators here :
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/translation_team.html

Would it be possible to receive your name written in Arabic?     :)
Do not hesitate to come back to us for any question...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel, France