Re: Arabic Native-Lang Project for OpenOffice.org ?

For a start, I think I qualify as a user of open office, and I encourage
Arabeyes to sponsor such a community. Please, Ossama, go for it. Though
I am still busy with the distro project (it's really coming inshaa
Allah, Nadim) I will try to help with this in future. Don't drop it.
By the way, I have joined openoffice.org for sometime now as an observer
for the localization project, hoping to encourage BiDi there, and there
are a few bidi bugs there, awaiting your votes,. Please have a look.