Fwd: Re: [MDK] I want to be added to the Arabization project

I am still waiting for a response from the Arabization team.

- ----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: Re: [MDK] I want to be added to the Arabization project
Date: Sunday 17 August 2003 1:42 am
From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo at mandrakesoft dot com>
To: Munzir Taha Obeid <munzirtaha at myrealbox dot com>

Kaixo!

On Sun, Aug 17, 2003 at 01:04:05AM +0300, Munzir Taha Obeid wrote:
> I want to be added to the Arabization project [of mdk].

I add names when I start getting translations from them.

> I also want to know what's the
> TODO list and how to coordinate with the team.

Untill now I don't think there is much coordination (anyone goes
to the status pages, takes a file, translates it and send it back to me).
However, as there is now quite a small amount of people doing arabization
of mdk tools, it is maybe time to go for a better organized thing; with
a coordinator that will deal possible conflicts and take car of newcomers
and see what needs to be done (and in case nothing is needed for mdk;
there is also gnome, kde, etc...)

Here is the list of people that showed interest and contributed, a lot
or a few, to mdk arabic translations lately:

# AR
# ==
Mohammed Gamal <f2c2001 at yahoo dot com>
Djaghlouli Kamel <djkamel at chez dot com>
Amr Fathy <amr10 at menanet dot net>
khouk abderrahim <khouk79 at hotmail dot com>
Boujaj Mostapha Ibrahim <mboujaj at yahoo dot de>

(PS: I did a Bcc to all them)

- --
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or
 Portuguese]

- --
_/    \ /   _\ unzir    _/ aha

Telecommunications Engineer