Arabic text

Hello.

I'm having a problem with Abiword 1.99.4. If this is
already a known problem and worked on I apologise for
disturbing.

I don't know Arabic at all, but I'm trying to get this
one little word printed. "Keefak" basically means
"wzup". The problem I have is that the characters
don't combine correctly. This image illustrates the
problem:

http://hem.passagen.se/miclaes/kifak_error.png

The top row shows the way it should look (taken from
GEdit, which doesn't print correctly). The second row
is all the characters with spaces inbetween them. The
third row is the way Abiword displays and prints it.
As you can see the first character (to the far right)
doesn't hook up to the second, and apparently that
makes it look all weird.

If anyone has time to look at this problem I'd be
extremely grateful. Also if anyone has any tips for
how to get this word printed properly to a ps file
please let me know. I've been fighting with this for
over a week now.

Best regards

/M