Re: Decision Making !

For now may be a voting system will suffice.
Ideally, we should have a linguist to aid us and direct us to the
right directions.

Djihed

On 28/08/06, Mohamed Magdy <alnokta at yahoo dot com> wrote:
Anyone beside me thinks that we need a tool that helps us decide which is
the most appropriate translation for the words which we couldn't choose the
right translation for it? like what happened with "default" and "virtual"
which by the way I didn't know what was the final decision! ...

________________________________ Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.