Re: translations

Youssef, I think he is more comfortable writing to the mailing lists.
If that's the case, then let it be, let's try our least to impose a
working methodology on people.  The other alternatives
(pootle/wiki/whatever) are not working and there is no apparent plan
yet for making them work.

The posts actually do generate some dicussion which is a good thing
even though the discussions are not purely scientific yet.

What do you think?

Djihed

On 25/08/06, Youssef Chahibi <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
On Friday 25 August 2006 13:51, محمد سعد wrote:
> Supply تزويد ،إمداد
> Server communication مخاطبة الخادم
> Serial number رقم تسلسلي
> Intermediate مرحلي ،وسطي
> Need حاجة ، ضرورة
> pipeline خط أنابيب
> Corrupy_file ملف معطوب
> corruption عطب ،تلف
> Corrupt فاسد
> requirement_requirements  احتياجات ، مطلوبات ، مستلزمات
> Trusted موثوق
> Border إطار ، هامش ، حافة
> Above أعلى ، فوق
> pane
> Panel discussion  مناقشة جَماعية ،مائدة مستديرة ،ندوة مناقشة
> Panel of_experts ائمة أسماء الخبراء
> Panel area مساحة لَوْحٍ
> panel لوحة ،ندوة
> Control panel لوحة التحكم
> thread خيط
> discussion مناقشة
> Discussion group مجموعة المناقشة
> Group discussion مناقشة جماعية
> Discussion leader مدير مُنَاظَرة
> Open discussion مناقشة مفتوحة

السلام عليكم
        I appreciate your contributions but I think it would be better if you work
directly in the PO files and discuss it later إن شاء الله. Actually, we want
to first make a coherent glossary ourselves without any feedback, and after
we ensure that the dictionary doesn't contradict itself we can then proofread
it again, then open discussions. Moreover, the mailing list is not the right
place for discussions, it would have been better if we were able to use the
wiki for these as it can be stored in one organized place, but I understand
that there is no other alternative unless the admins do something to
reactivate our wiki. What do you think?