Re: Decision Making !

Well .. if no one is gonna say something then you will have to deal with my primitive solutions!

Here is something I gathered ... may be we can use it ... everyone have full control over the polls ...

http://www.alnokta.ignorelist.com/polls/

Djihed Afifi <djihedlists at googlemail dot com> wrote:
For now may be a voting system will suffice.
Ideally, we should have a linguist to aid us and direct us to the
right directions.

Djihed