WinSCP Translation

Salam all,

I nearly finished WinSCP Translation but want to be sure of the best translation for the following words:
1. Sticky bit and octal: (mentioned on the extended rights/permissions section)
2. "The first %s cipher supported by the server is %s, which is below the configured warning threshold."
Cipher:
Threshold:
3. Random seed file:
The words in Arabeyes CVS repository were very useful....Thanks to you all!!
I would be grateful if any of Arabeyes translators can check my translation for WinSCP and give me feedback.  It is my first translation project so i am expecting lots of corrections : )

Waiting for your replies,
Suhaila....