Re: Excuses

--- Chahibi Youssef <chahibi at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Mandriva website's translation files aren't PO(T) files, I manually
> translate PHP files from another language (French or English), my biggest
> problems are the style and productivity. Anyway, I am not against importing
> the files to CVS? I have to have Gaƫl's permission.

As far as I know none of the website projects' pages we've ever
translated started out as .PO[T] files :-)  They are very easy
to convert from/to given a willingness to do so (I'm sure the
various scripts used on other projects would come-in handy).
You might want to mention this to the Mandriva people and see
what they say as I think it would actually be rather welcomed
by 'em (since it is such a standard way to do things).

Yahoo! Mail