Re: WinSCP Translation

--- "S.K." <moon_lightin at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> I nearly finished WinSCP Translation

Suhaila, not to take anything away from your hard work and efforts,
but is WinSCP supporting UTF-8 ?  Last I checked it still wasn't unless
one were to use a newer version of ftp.

  http://winscp.sf.net

As you can imagine, if one can't properly see Arabic filenames and folders
chances are he/she would not opt to use the application again so the
translation is of little value until UTF-8 support is added.

I highly encourage you, and everyone listening with the ability to email,
to contact WinSCP's author and truly convince him of this urgent need.

Sorry to divert this thread slightly - hopefully your initial questions
will be answered.

Salam and keep up the great work.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html