Re: contribute in the thunderbird translation

Salam Taha,

Great news, first, I suggest you start by reading the translator
guide, and the Arabic documentation standards docs:
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/guide/translator-guide-en/
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/misc/doc_standards-en/

Familiarize yourself with KBabal (or your favorite translation
program, but KBabel is the most used one around here), then translate
some files and send them to me, as an option, you can work on
thunderbird/locale/messenger-newsblog/.

Hope to have you as a contributor at Arabeyes soon :)

-Ayman