Re: [i18n] 10.1 contributions, VIP accounts, and New Year

Hi,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:56:27 +0100, Youcef Rabah Rahal <y dot rahal at gmail dot com> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:17:28 +0100, Pablo Saratxaga
> <pablo at mandrakesoft dot com> wrote:

> > For those of you that contributed with translations for the 10.1
> > realsea, frist of all I apologize for the long delay in giving
> > the VIP Mandrakeclub accounts; it should be fixed now, and you
> > should have received an email telling about it, and telling
> > your account id and password for the new created ones.
> >
> > In case you didn't get such notice, please contact me.

> I'm not sure the Arabic translators did receive those notifications.
> Are the notifications based on the names in the PO headers? In that
> case, everyone who contributed to the Arabic translation should be in
> those headers.

I am happy to say that the Arabic team received their VIP accounts
today (well, to be honest I am really sure only for O. Khayat and
myself).

We certainly did not have VIP accounts in mind when we started
translation, so all this came as a very good surprise ;-)

Thank you!

--
Youcef R. Rahal