Re: [i18n] 10.1 contributions, VIP accounts, and New Year

Hi & Happy New Year :-)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:17:28 +0100, Pablo Saratxaga
<pablo at mandrakesoft dot com> wrote:
> Kaixo!
>
> Here I am back; I wish you all a happy 2005.
>
> For those of you that contributed with translations for the 10.1
> realsea, frist of all I apologize for the long delay in giving
> the VIP Mandrakeclub accounts; it should be fixed now, and you
> should have received an email telling about it, and telling
> your account id and password for the new created ones.
>
> In case you didn't get such notice, please contact me.

I'm not sure the Arabic translators did receive those notifications.
Are the notifications based on the names in the PO headers? In that
case, everyone who contributed to the Arabic translation should be in
those headers.

Regards,

--
Youcef R. Rahal