Re: [i18n] 10.1 contributions, VIP accounts, and New Year

On Yaum al-Ithnain 13 Thu al-Hijjah 1425 7:38 pm, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> I am happy to say that the Arabic team received their VIP accounts
> today (well, to be honest I am really sure only for O. Khayat and
> myself).
>
> We certainly did not have VIP accounts in mind when we started
> translation, so all this came as a very good surprise ;-)

Congratuations! Regarding me, I haven't received the account. However, I am
already a member at mandrakeclub. The first year I paid for this to support
Mandrake. The second year Mandrake has generously renewed it for my
contributions regarding packaging rpms. I hope this VIP account will settle
as a renewal for a new year and I will do my best to keep my packages updated
before 10.2 ;)

Thanks Pablo and Thanks Mandrake!

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-trans-ar
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA