Re: Fwd: [i18n] 10.1 contributions, VIP accounts, and New Year

Hi,

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:24:32 +0100, Pablo Saratxaga
<pablo at mandrakesoft dot com> wrote:

> Kaixo!

> Oops, indeed, I hadn't a list of Arabic translators (in the middle
> of 90 other people's names, I didn't noticed!).

> Please could the Arabeyes coordinator tell me the people that
> contributed to localization of mdk 10.1

OK, here's the list extracted from the PO headers:

# Ahmad khalifa           : ahmadkhalifa AT hotmail DOT com
# Ahmad Tarek             : ahmadtarek AT link DOT net
# Amr Fathy               : amr10 AT menanet DOT net
# Boujaj Mostapha Ibrahim : informatik DOT gelsenkirchen AT arcor DOT de
                            mboujaj AT yahoo DOT de
# Khouk Abderrahim        : khouk79 AT hotmail DOT com
# Mohammed Gamal          : f2c2001 AT yahoo DOT com
# Munzir Taha Obeid       : munzir AT kacst DOT edu DOT sa
                            munzirtaha AT newhorizons DOT com DOT sa
# Ossama M. Khayat        : okhayat AT yahoo DOT com
# Youcef Rabah Rahal      : rahal AT arabeyes DOT org

Regards,

PS: I'm CCing this message to the Arabeyes doc list. If you have
contributed to the translation and your name is not above, please let
me know ASAP.

--
Youcef R. Rahal