Re: Mozilla Status

Salam Bassem,

Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay :)

First please read the translator and the Arabic documentation
standards guides, if you haven't done so already:
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/guide/translator-guide-en/
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/misc/doc_standards-en/

Next familiarize yourself with Firefox translation (again if you
haven't done so), to make sure that we keep Mozilla.org products
consistent.

Then translate the .po files under
thunderbird/locale/messenger-newsblog/ : (All are small files)
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mozilla/thunderbird/locale/messenger-newsblog/

And send them to me.

-Ayman