Re: arabic HOWTO

--- Muhammad Alkarouri <malkarouri at yahoo dot co dot uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 21:15 -0800, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> > M.Alkarouri, could you also please modify that document's section-4.1
> > to replace Akka (dead and gone) with BiCon's info and details.
> >
> > It would be best if a patch against the xml file is submitted instead.
>
> Will be done by Saturday night, ISA. I have some study these couple of
> days..

Mr. Alkarouri, any progress on this front ?  I really think we need
to better "market" BiCon and its abilities as its features are widely
needed on many fronts and this document [1] could better educate people.

Do please let us know when you expect to get this done.

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/howto/arabic-howto-en