KDE kdegames/kgoldrunner.po

Salam,

After further investigating kgoldrunner.po' status I have found that,
the merge in fact did mess it up. I am not quite sure what I have done
wrong, but it is definitely off (could be having too many branches all
over the place).

In any case, this situation has been resolved now (the file is still
incomplete though).

Our current status is as follows:

kdeedu/kstars.po           4299/4670 translated   [371 untranslated]
kdegames/kgoldrunner.po     332/ 380 translated   [ 48 untranslated]

Which means we only have 419 strings to reach 100%.

Regards,
Mohammed Elzubeir