Re: FireFox 1.0 to publish on CD

Hi,

Back to the original topic, I replied to you in private as I thought
your email wouldn't make it to the list. Anyway, translation of
Firefox 1.0 is complete, and I submitted it to Mozilla.org for
approval, official builds will be on Mozilla.org FTP servers once it's
approved, still don't know how long it will take for someone to approve it...

When is the dead line for providing fully-localized builds? If it's
not approved by then, I can create non-official Arabic builds for you,
just let me know.

And thanks for your efforts in distributing OO.o and Firefox.

-Ayman