Re: FireFox 1.0 to publish on CD

Salam,

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:11:28 +0100, Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian dot org> wrote:
> >    The CD rom will be distributed at International Faire of Computing in
> >    Algeria (April 3-9, 2005)
>
> Interesting. Will there be Free Software booths there ?
>
> Given the input we received at the Debian booth in Solutions Linux
> Paris about Arabic localisation (especially the discussions *I* had at
> the booth), I think that having some presence there would be of great
> great importance.

I can't agree more, seeing Debian and other FOSS there would be very
nice. Especially now that the Arabic localizations are far more
advanced than a few years ago.

Distributing Arabbix and/or other live CDs would be a good idea too.

However, I probably (and unfortunately) won't be able to attend it. What a pity!

Regards,

--
Youcef R. Rahal