Re: Drupal project started

Salam,

wrote:

> > Please try to augment the project's page with links, notes etc etc.
>
> hmmm its only a translation of less than 2000 strings :-)
> ok will try to jazz it up abit

Thanks. I took the liberty to modify the page (I did not touch the content,
just the graphical layout, and changed druapl to drupal etc ;)). BTW, the
status page shows ~2800 strings...

> > Also, please try to edit the log you added and make a correct date so
> > it shows on the front page ;)
>
> what is the correct date format then?

YYYYMMDDHHmmSS (but YYYYMMDD000000 like M. Yousif said is usually ok ;)
Actually, if you don't know how, you can always add the log and then update
it, so you have an idea on the format ;)

> frankly the whole arabeyes webpage and procedure is a bit confusing :-(

Yes, unfortunately I know. Should have written a howto loooong ago and never
did.

> > Who will be the contributors so we can add them to the project's page
> > ?
>
> hmm I was wondering how to add these.
>
> Mohammed Sameer is already a contributor.
>
> Manal Hassan and Sherif Nagi both sent CVS account requests hope you
> approve them and add their names.

Done.

> probably more people later.

Let me know when you'd like to add names in the contributors list (after they
requested their CVS accounts etc).

Regards,

- --
Youcef R. Rahal