Re: [Fwd: Re: Huge progress on BiDi support in Debian Installer]

Salam:

Sounds like a deal to me. I will be updating CVS tonight with a bran new listing of the files...so bare with me. I will send an email indicating that CVS is ready for your consumption.

Anmar

Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
--- Anmar Oueja <anmar at canada dot com> wrote:

We are almost 75 % done... not much left. let us make this the first text based (or first ever) installer in Arabic.

So in other words we have about 250-300 strings to translate? Phhhshh, I can
chew through that while having my afternoon tea! I officially call dibs on
those strings. :)

Abdulaziz,