Re: Drupal project started

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 20:15:06 +0200
Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org> wrote:

> Salam,
>
> On Thursday 03 June 2004 20:04, Alaa Abd El Fattah wrote:
>
> > thought I'd announce this here.
> >
> > We started work on arabizing the drupal CMS, at the moment only
> > 1200+ strings need to be translated.
>
> Cool. Good luck then ;)
>
> [...]
>
> > hmm what else?
> >
> > I'm new to the arabeyes process so if there is something we're
> > missing or doing wrong please tell me.
>
> Please try to augment the project's page with links, notes etc etc.

hmmm its only a translation of less than 2000 strings :-)
ok will try to jazz it up abit

> Also, please try to edit the log you added and make a correct date so
> it shows on the front page ;)

what is the correct date format then?

frankly the whole arabeyes webpage and procedure is a bit confusing :-(

> Who will be the contributors so we can add them to the project's page
> ?

hmm I was wondering how to add these.

Mohammed Sameer is already a contributor.

Manal Hassan and Sherif Nagi both sent CVS account requests hope you
approve them and add their names.

probably more people later.

cheers,
Alaa