arabizing drupal

Hi all,

we're on the process of building two Arabic websites based on the drupal
CMS (http://drupal.org).

I'm working on adding proper auto bidi support (I did a hack through the
theme engine, but I'll probably implement a filter module for this).

now the only thing missing is translating the drupal interface.

would Arabeyes be interested in hosting such a project?

BTW, I read the translators' guide, and its not clear at all how one
goes about suggesting new translation projects.

ultimate_answer_t deep_thought(void) {
    return 42;