Re: Mandrake Translation

On Friday 23 January 2004 13:05, Munzir Taha wrote:

> I will begin today. Just to avoid conflicts I will begin from below. [z->a]
> BTW: why xmms is here? This should  have nothing to do with Mandrake,
> right?

Very good ! Start with that xmms.po file. I'm not sure why it is there, I'll
try to find out, But all the same, let's have this going ;-)

I think I'll do a sync regularly. Maybe every week or so (on Sunday for
example).

Please make sure that the list of the previous translators is in the PO
header, that's very important.

> > Having only two translators, each one translating 100 strings/week (which
> > is nothing) will allow us to finish the translation (checked and all) in
> > 15 weeks time (which is _relatively_ short ;-).
>
> I will do  my best.

Insha Allah. I've added you to the list of translators.

Any others ?

--
Youcef R. Rahal
Arabeyes.org