Mandrake Translation

Salam All,

I have imported Mandrake's POs to our CVS and created a page for it:

	http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Mandrake
	http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/mandrake

I'll be the translation coordinator (maybe not forever ;), which means that
I'll be in charge of sync'ing our CVS and Mandrake's. I'll be translating and
checking too.

Sorry Munzir, but we really needed to get this going rather quickly :-)

So, what does this means for you all ? It simply means that there's another
Arabeyes Translation project out there awaiting for your little hands to work
on it :-)

More seriously, I personally see Mandrake's Arabic l10n as important as GNOME
or KDE ones. So, more than ever, we are in real need for serious tran,slators
here.

Having only two translators, each one translating 100 strings/week (which is
nothing) will allow us to finish the translation (checked and all) in 15
weeks time (which is _relatively_ short ;-).

So, I'm waiting for your help !

Regards,

--
Youcef R. Rahal