Re: help ?

Well most of the emails were due to my ISP mail server acting very erratic.. i thought it was something to do with postfix on sina so I spent lots of time testing.... sorry did not mean to alarm anybody.

I am trying to get SMTP Authentication sorted out for yuyu and kuru. I am almost done... one small hurdle that is taking more time than anticipated.

Anmar

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
Saw a bunch of mails to 'test' - anything I can help with ? What
is the problem you are trying to solve ?

BTW: you might want to mention what the problem is (very fast) in
     one of the test emails in case others might know how to help.