just an fyi

I had an item on my todo list to post an 'action plan' for bicon. I'm
not going to do that. There really isn't much to say there.. no dates to
put. What is left to make a release is very little and does not warrant
such 'detailed' action lists.

Just so no one says I'm ignoring my todo items ;) I am putting some real
effort to keep up with things.. for real!

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |