Re: KDE Sync's

On Thursday 21 March 2002 05:31 pm, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 05:25:15PM -0500, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> > Thank you .. I would live to get 26 emails as a punishment :-) kidding ..
> > that would be fine .. one note that I want to make .. that it would be
> > better if that would happen if the word Sync was used .. for the future
> > we can be doing this for the POs of Gnome, of VI (with X), or LyX :-) so
> > to make it generic make it "\word Sync" so that it could be "KDE Sync",
> > "Gnome Sync", "LyX Sync" ..
>
> I have made the change earlier (I'm sure you've seen the notifications).
> Anything with 'CVS Sync' will not go to the cvs list.

Would it be possible to send just ONE email to the cvs list automaticly to
notify of a Sync .. so that translators update thier files before doing
changes that can cause conflicts .. A simple email that contain the module
name 'translate/kde' with the msg 'CVS Sync' or so would be great ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi