Final Proposal for charter

Salam All,
  I just commited the draft_charter in ae_admin .. I took the majority's
suggestions in consideration.. changes include, but not limited to:
- removal of the section that says that the GC will follow up several
projects, as this will be held by different coordinators
- exclusion of a member is core will require %50+ , without giving the GC a
parting vote on it (was 75%)
- making the Name of Arabeyes in Arabic ( 3iyoun Al 3arab) I like that name
as well :-)
and more that I can't remember now ..

I ofcourse vote for YES for this charter .. per Moe's suggestion, voting will
be in the charter as a whole .. so let's get this through and move on ..

Another thing.. We need to meet ASAP, as soon as this charter issue is done ..
--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi