Re: KDE Sync's

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 01:47 am, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> I have made some changes to the cvs loginfo script, and now for future
> reference, whenever there is a CVS sync w/ KDE make sure the log message
> says: "KDE Sync". That way, it will not send it to the cvs list.
> However, it WILL send out emails, but back to the original committer..
> so in this case, it will send you Isam the 26 emails ;)

Thank you .. I would live to get 26 emails as a punishment :-) kidding ..
that would be fine .. one note that I want to make .. that it would be better
if that would happen if the word Sync was used .. for the future we can be
doing this for the POs of Gnome, of VI (with X), or LyX :-) so to make it
generic make it "\word Sync" so that it could be "KDE Sync", "Gnome Sync",
"LyX Sync" ..
That is not needed how, but I guess that knowing your skills in Python that
would be a second ( I hope this technique of may proposing it persuade you to
do it now :-) )

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi