KDE Sync's

Salam,

I have made some changes to the cvs loginfo script, and now for future
reference, whenever there is a CVS sync w/ KDE make sure the log message
says: "KDE Sync". That way, it will not send it to the cvs list.
However, it WILL send out emails, but back to the original committer..
so in this case, it will send you Isam the 26 emails ;)

I also made the changes so it is formatted the same way it originally
was (w/ the exception of adding the full name in the from field in the
log message as well as the mail header).

later