Re: core list going public

On Tuesday 19 March 2002 06:39 pm, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> Mohammed Elzubeir a *crit :
> > But, I do believe that it is a very good idea to make all future
> > communication between the core team public.
>
> Believe me, it is not, not at all, it'll give the public a sense of right
> on core's decisions. Believe me, you are calling for a mess, I am talking
> out of experience in things that involved even far more means than this.

A list that is always full of shit and everyone admires them is the linux
kernel hackers list .. they even call each other names :-) but as everyone
knows that they are working for the interest of the project, they are all
admired . the press even writes about the discussions that have :-) look at
the Gnome .. they alsow piublish the board meetings minutes .. transperance
won't hurt as much as benefit ..

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi