Re: core list going public

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 11:15:40PM +0100, Chahine M. Hamila wrote:
> If you guys ever decide to make it public, I will request that some of my
> posts be deleted;)
> Salaam,
> Chahine

None of the current archives will be made public, PERIOD.

This was the way it was originally setup, and this is how we all
understood it to be (a 'private' communication channel). What is being
proposed here is for future communication.

But, I do believe that it is a very good idea to make all future
communication between the core team public. In the very least, it will
force some sense of civility that has been lacking as of late. Since we
are all for transparency (and I think this is one thing we ALL can agree
on), it is best to let the public know what we are doing and we are
talking about.

later